"Synastry" in Human Design

ELECTROMAGNETICS: when one person has a planet in gate on one half of the channel and the other person had a planet in the opposite gate of the channel.  So they connect.

DOMINANCE: when one person has planets in both gates of a full channel, and the other person has nothing in the gates. 

COMPROMISE: when one person has planets in both gates of a channel, and the other person has only one of the gates.

COMPANIONSHIP (or FRIENDSHIP):  when both people have planets in the same gate, and no planets in the opposite gate. 


Head to Ajna:
I have the 64:47 and Greg has nothing in that channel. = Dominance
Greg has the 61 and I have nothing in that channel.
I have the 63:4, and Greg has the 4.  = Compromise

Ajna to Throat:
I have the 43 and Greg has nothing in that channel.

Throat:
I have the 20:57 and 20:34, and Greg only has the 34 in the Sacral.  = Compromise
I have the 31, 35, 45 gates.
Greg has the 16 and 33.

Throat to Heart:
I have the 45, but not the 21.

Throat to G:
I have the 31, but not the 7.
I have the 1 but not the 8.
Greg has the 33, but not the 13.


G to Sacral:
I have the 15:5, and Greg has the 15. = Compromise
We both have the 29 but not the 46. = Friendship

Sacral to Solar Plexus:
We both have the 59, but not the 6.

Sacral to Spleen:
I have the 27 but not the 50

Heart to Solar Plexus:
Greg has the 40:37, and I only have the 37. = Compromise

Heart to Spleen:
I have the 26 and Greg has the 44, which connects, defining my heart and his spleen. = Electromagnetic

Sacral to Root:
I have nothing
Greg has the 42, not the 53
and the 69, not the 3
and the 9, not the 52

Root to Solar Plexus:
Greg has the 41:30, and I only have the 41 = Compromise

Spleen to Root:
I have the 28, not the 38

Synastry Relationship Reports



Relationships Reports
Please provide both names and birth data
 
If you do not have a paypal account, look for the button after you hit 
"buy now"that says pay with debit or credit card
or you may email me for an invoice. 


Introductory Astrology
Introductory Human Design
Lunation Calendars
and Calendar

FOLLOW BY FEEDBLITZ:
Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz



I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, in private practice in Hood River, OR, at Turtle Dove Counseling, also Hood River Hypnosis & DBT.  I am a Certified Hypnotist and Certified Past Life Regression Facilitator. I am also an astrologer and Reiki Master.  I'm a graduate of Reed College (BA Psychology '87) and Portland State University (MSW '90). I work with children, teens, adults, parents, groups.  I am also the author of several blogs on personality/temperament, fashion and color. I'm certified in Color Me A Season color analysis and create custom fabric Color Profiles fans.

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Today @ planetwatcher

Instagram