"Synastry" in Human Design

ELECTROMAGNETICS: when one person has a planet in gate on one half of the channel and the other person had a planet in the opposite gate of the channel.  So they connect.

DOMINANCE: when one person has planets in both gates of a full channel, and the other person has nothing in the gates. 

COMPROMISE: when one person has planets in both gates of a channel, and the other person has only one of the gates.

COMPANIONSHIP (or FRIENDSHIP):  when both people have planets in the same gate, and no planets in the opposite gate. 


Head to Ajna:
I have the 64:47 and Greg has nothing in that channel. = Dominance
Greg has the 61 and I have nothing in that channel.
I have the 63:4, and Greg has the 4.  = Compromise

Ajna to Throat:
I have the 43 and Greg has nothing in that channel.

Throat:
I have the 20:57 and 20:34, and Greg only has the 34 in the Sacral.  = Compromise
I have the 31, 35, 45 gates.
Greg has the 16 and 33.

Throat to Heart:
I have the 45, but not the 21.

Throat to G:
I have the 31, but not the 7.
I have the 1 but not the 8.
Greg has the 33, but not the 13.


G to Sacral:
I have the 15:5, and Greg has the 15. = Compromise
We both have the 29 but not the 46. = Friendship

Sacral to Solar Plexus:
We both have the 59, but not the 6.

Sacral to Spleen:
I have the 27 but not the 50

Heart to Solar Plexus:
Greg has the 40:37, and I only have the 37. = Compromise

Heart to Spleen:
I have the 26 and Greg has the 44, which connects, defining my heart and his spleen. = Electromagnetic

Sacral to Root:
I have nothing
Greg has the 42, not the 53
and the 69, not the 3
and the 9, not the 52

Root to Solar Plexus:
Greg has the 41:30, and I only have the 41 = Compromise

Spleen to Root:
I have the 28, not the 38
 
Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment