#ripdavidbowie


I remember when John Lennon died and I didn't want to go to school, and I made a T shirt about it, I was so sad, I remember being on the school bus and wondering if the other kids (teens) understood. I remember when Kurt Cobain died, I was driving on the Terwilliger curves on I5 in Portland. I was so sad. Waking up today and learning about David Bowie, actually reminded me of the call about my father's death. David Bowie married Iman in Lausanne, where my father spent many years of his life. David Bowie "got me through" adolescence. I always say I have "David Bowie" teeth. I loved his heterochromatic eyes. I love his mercurial way of reinventing himself. ‪#‎ripdavidbowie‬




Bowie's chart


Introductory Astrology and Calendar

FOLLOW BY FEEDBLITZ:

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz


Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment