Exploring Your Chart Artistically

You can start anywhere in your chart, you could also go through your planets in order.  Essentially what you  do is sort through symbols and archetypes for planets and signs and elements.  Then you combine them in an artistic manner.  You could also do this with magazines, cards and calendars, rather than digital.  (Sabian Symbols)



SATURN IN PISCES

my collage for Saturn in Pisces

My Saturn in Pisces is a very pivotal planet in my chart. It actually relates to almost every other part of the chart.  It is also an extremely difficult placement.  The reason it is pivotal is because it connects my T-Square with my Grand Trine.  It is difficult because it is one of the sources of my sensitivity, both senses of the word.  It contributes to my having social anxiety but it is also a great source of compassion.

I chose Kwan Yin to represent compassion and the sea to represent the water sign of Pisces.  Also, I am thinking of the sea of tears of all the sentient beings.  The dark shadow behind her with an evil eye represent the pull of insecurity and the vulnerability of this placement.

http://www.alwaysastrology.com/saturn-in-pisces.html

my chart

Introductory Astrology and Calendar

FOLLOW BY FEEDBLITZ:

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz


Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment