OUR MOTHER'S CHARTS - ZOOM CHATS 5/7



Join me for my special chats on mother-daughter synastry.

Join this free chat. If you RSVP, I will send you a zoom invite. If you would like to schedule a 1:1 reading of your synastry with your mother, in advance, send me a PM. Synastry charts are $12.95 and 1:1 chats are $10.

Read my post on: Family Dynamics

You can run SYNASTRY charts both directions.  Or if you do not have your mother's time of birth, you can run a Synastry chart with her planets in your houses.

Me and My Mom
click additional tables

table of aspects
I marked the trines, squares, conjunctions and oppositions

Please look up your charts at: astro.com  Here are instructions.


Jane Leu Rekas's photo.
MAY 7
Saturday, May 7 at 9 AM Pacific - Noon Eastern


Saturday, May 7 at 12 PM Pacific - 3 PM Eastern
zoom


http://zoom.us/

How to use Zoom Video Conferencing for Live Webinars
If you sign up for a class, the invitation will prompt you to download the Zoom app, like this:
zoom2
screen shot
Getting Started on a Mac or PC

You can join Zoom with your Facebook account as well.
Please let me know if you have any questions!
janelr
Jane


    Make an Online Appointment

    Introductory Astrology and Calendar

    FOLLOW BY FEEDBLITZ:
    Your email address:


    Powered by FeedBlitz


    Previous
    Next Post »
    0 Comment