My Astro Counsel "Mad Lib"

My transits 9/10/15


"I am getting ready for the NEW moon, meaning (1)__"a new beginning of a cycle."___ on Sunday Sept 13th, 2015, which will also be a SOLAR ECLIPSE, meaning (3) _brings change. SOLAR ECLIPSES are very “self” oriented in their effects__, in the sign of VIRGO (20 degrees), meaning (4)__practical__, and falling into my ___9th___ house (*according to my chart, see astro.com), meaning (9)_restlessness and wish to transcend regular routines ____ and solar eclispe in 9th meaning __abstract, intangible, spiritual and philoshophical____.

What does this mean for me?

The Thursday after that, on Sept. 17th, Mercury is going to go RETROGRADE, which means everything starting with "re", like (11) _time to re-think, re-do, re-define, re-organize, re-assess, re-orient, and/or re-plan without taking action on the “new plan” until after Mercury Retrograde ends.__, 15 degrees of the sign of Libra, meaning (4) ___desire for balance, harmony, some vacillating____.  This will fall in my __10th___ house, meaning __put a little polish on your image so your coming time in the limelight will be to your advantage ___.

What does this mean for me?

At the end of this month, on Sunday Sept 27th, we have a FULL "Harvest" Moon, meaning (2)_"a cycle coming to bear fruit."_, and Lunar ECLIPSE, meaning (3) _more of an inner awakening of others around us.__, Moon in the sign of Aries (4 degrees), meaning (4) __motivating__.  The Sun in Libra(4 degrees), will fall in my __9th__ house, and Moon in my _3rd___ house meaning (10)___higher learning, formal or informal, inner wisdom__.

What does this mean for me?

On Friday October 9th, Mercury is going to go stationary DIRECT, which means (12) _you can resume moving forward with planning, action, contracts, etc.__, 0 degrees of the sign of Libra, meaning (4) __desire for balance, harmony, some vacillating_.  This will fall in my ___9th____ house, meaning _you've corrected and revised your vision, now you're ready to make an impact on your career or environment - __.

What does this mean for me?

That same weekend on Sunday, October 12th, the moon will be NEW again, meaning (1)_"a new beginning of a cycle."__, in the sign of Libra (19 degrees), meaning (4) _order, harmony__. This will fall in my __10th__ house, meaning __develop business and career plans and goals___.

What does this mean for me?

At the end of October, right before Samhain, on Sunday the 27th, we will have a FULL "Hunter's Moon", meaning (2)_"a cycle coming to bear fruit."__, in the sign of Taurus (3 degrees), meaning (4) _peaceful___.  This will fall in my __4th__ house, meaning _balance recent work on career and public matters, with taking care of the personal and domestic __.

What does this mean for me?

The moon will be NEW again on Wed. Nov. 11th, meaning (1) _"a new beginning of a cycle."_, in the sign of Scorpio (19 degrees), meaning (4) __intensity___. This will fall in my __11th__ house, meaning ___network and make social and professional contacts___.

What does this mean for me?

At the end of November, on Wed the 25th, we will have a FULL "Beaver" moon, meaning (2)__"a cycle coming to bear fruit."_, in the sign of Gemini (3 degrees), meaning (4) ___curiosity____. This will fall in my __6th____ house, meaning __sudden inspiration to begin healthier behaviors and improve work environments or routines __.

What does this mean for me? 

On Wed. Dec. 11th, the moon will be NEW, meaning (1)_"a new beginning of a cycle."__, in the sign of Sagittarius (19 degrees), meaning (4) _optimistic___. This will fall in my _1st__ house, meaning _reinvent yourself in some personal way___.

What does this mean for me? 

And on Friday Dec. 25th, Yule, we will have a FULL "Cold or Long Night" Moon, meaning (2)_"a cycle coming to bear fruit."___, in the sign of Cancer (3 degrees), meaning (4)_safe, emotional____.This will fall in my _7th___ house, meaning __compromise in relationships___.

What does this mean for me?  - See more at: http://astrologicalcounsel.blogspot.com/2015/09/astro-counsel-mad-libs.html#sthash.MA9vDtd6.dpuf

Introductory Astrology and Calendar

FOLLOW BY FEEDBLITZ:

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz


Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment